Site Reliability Engineer - junior/mid 339
We are searching for our swiss client a:
Site Reliability Engineer - junior/mid
Who is our client?:
Our client is an ETH-spinoff with the mission to develop a next-generation inter-networking architecture by combining high security, high reliability, and path control all in one network architecture, SCION. If challenges excite you, and you are ready for a large one, let us know.
The position encompasses the following requirements:
▪ 1+ years of professional experience
▪ Independent and self-driven
▪ Knowledge of networking (BGP, IP, OSPF) and the Linux networking stack
▪ Experience with operations, maintenance, site reliability engineering, and security ▪ Ability to operate in a startup environment and execute in the presence of ambiguity and change
What we offer:
▪ a unique corporate culture - work hard, play hard
▪ an open ear for your ideas and your opinion
▪ a friendly environment with flat hierarchies
▪ cool benefits!
Have we sparked your interest? We're glad on your application documents.